Shinelogics is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software Training and Software Development. Shinelogics started with the ambitious aim of providing QUALITY training to Students and Corporate. We are integrated as an organization of talented trainers having extensive expertise in all facts of providing quality training. 2000+ IT Professionals got trained and placed in various MNCs.
How we are in Training & Placements
- Real time Project Specific training is the Key Success of Shinelogics and their Students.
- Trainer with certified technical skill set.
- Trainee Will be get Trained by Actual real world system.
- Trainee will be the certified Professional end of the every training program.
- No hidden and commercial Training Cost.
- No marketing Strategy to converting Students, Such no false commitments like 100% Placement and Assurance.
- Trainee can closely with trainer until get complete their assignments or find better placements.
- Never charged for Resume preparation and Placement Trail software install on your laptop.
- Trainee can do lab assignment from home connecting to use our Advanced technologies such as cloud computing
- Students can attend multiple sessions with one time pay.
- Students never failed to get job in our past history.
Who can join Shinelogics
- Fresh Engineers who can challenge their IT career.
- Who worked in IT Industry and looking for their skills upgrade and certifications.
- Who really need a break through and their career change.
- People not worked in IT but can be domain knowledge.
- Who interested to work in abroad.
SAP-FI/Co Training Program
Duration: 90 Hrs
Training Mode: Class Room/On-line
Training Methodology: Real-time Project oriented
Introduction to SAP R/3
- Introduction to ERP, Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP R/3 FICO
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
- Creation and assignment of company and company code
- Creation of business area
- Defining and assignment of fiscal year variant
- Defining and assignment of posting period variant
- Defining open and closing posting periods
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Maintenance and assignment of field status variants
- Defining and assignment of tolerance groups of employees
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
- Creation of chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account.
- Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts
General Ledger Accounting:
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and without reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances and Line items
- Parked documents & hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and posting
- Defining recurring entry document and posting
- Creation of account assignment model and posting
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest calculations on term loans
- Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms,
- Creation of house banks and account ids.
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Un-issued & issued checks cancellation and reversal of issued checks.
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges and asset classes.
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Creation of asset master and sub asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
- Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
- Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets
- Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets
- Post Capitalization and write up
- Depreciation run
- Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress
- Financial statement version (preparation of profit and loss a/c and balance sheet)
- General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Assets Reports
CONTROLLING Basic settings for controlling
- Defining Controlling Area
- Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
- Maintain Planning Versions
- Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
- Creation of Cost Element Groups
- primary cost element categories and secondary cost element categories
Cost Center Accounting
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
- Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
- Planning for cost center, posting to cost centers
- Repost of Costs
- Overhead Calculation
- creation and execution of assessment cycles
- cost center reports
- Defining order types
- Creation of internal orders
- Planning of internal orders
- Postings to internal order
- Report of Variance analysis
- statistical internal orders
Profit Center Accounting
- Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Creation of Dummy Profit Centers
- Maintaining versions for profit centers
- Creation of profit centers and profit center groups
- Creation of revenue cost elements
- Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers
- Postings to profit centers, planning and variance reporting
Phone #: 04442022653
Mobile #: 9884837221 / 8754533233