Shinelogics is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software Training and Software Development. Shinelogics started with the ambitious aim of providing QUALITY training to Students and Corporate. We are integrated as an organization of talented trainers having extensive expertise in all facts of providing quality training. 2000+ IT Professionals got trained and placed in various MNCs.
How we are no1 in Training & Placements
- Real time Project Specific training is the Key Success of Shinelogics and their Students.
- Trainer with certified technical skill set.
- Trainee Will be get Trained by Actual real world system.
- Trainee will be the certified Professional end of the every training program.
- No hidden and commercial Training Cost.
- No marketing Strategy to converting Students, Such no false commitments like 100% Placement and Assurance.
- Trainee can closely with trainer until get complete their assignments or find better placements.
- Never charged for Resume preparation and Placement Trail software install on your laptop.
- Trainee can do lab assignment from home connecting to use our Advanced technologies such as cloud computing
- Students can attend multiple sessions with one time pay.
- Students never failed to get job in our past history.
Who can join Shinelogics
- Fresh Engineers who can challenge their IT career.
- Who worked in IT Industry and looking for their skills upgrade and certifications.
- Who really need a break through and their career change.
- People not worked in IT but can be domain knowledge.
- Who interested to work in abroad.
About SAP ABAP Training
ABAP Workbench Fundamentals
- SAP Solutions
- The System Kernel
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Sources of Information for Developers
- ABAP Program Process
- Introduction to ABAP Workbench
- Basic ABAP Language Elements
- Data Retrieval
- Subprograms in ABAP
- Introduction to ABAP Events
- Classic List Processing
- Creating and Calling Function Groups and Function
- Programs Calls and Data Storage Management
ABAP Data Dictionary
- ABAP Dictionary
- Tables in ABAP Dictionary
- Performance When Accessing Tables
- Input Checks
- Dependencies with ABAP Dictionary Objects
- Changing Tables
- Views and Maintenance Dialogs
- Search Help
- ABAP Runtime
- ABAP Types and Data Objects
- Analysis Tools for Programs
- ABAP Open SQL
- Dynamic Programming
ABAP Screen Programming
- Introduction to Screen Programming
- The Program Interface
- Output Elements
- Input/output Elements
- Subscreens and Tab strips Controls Elements
- Table Controls Elements
- Context Menus
- Lists in Screen Programming
- Personalizing Transactions
- Control Framework
Data Transfer + Programming Database Updates
- Database Updates with Open SQL
- LUWs and Client/Server Architecture
- SAP Locking Concept
- Organizing Database Updates
- Complex LUW Processing
- Number Assignment
- Creating Change Documents
- Authorization Checks
- SAP Buffers
- Native SQL
- Cluster Tables
- SAP Locks
- BAPI Transaction model
- Commit work and Rollback work
- Data Transfer
- DX-WB Basics
- Further DX-WB Functions
- Legacy System Migration Workbench
- Direct Input
- Data Transfer Using IDocs
- Development of SAPScript
- Editor and Control commands
- Print program and modifications
ABAP Performance Tuning
- Analyzing Individual Objects
- Database Accesses
- Internal Tables
- R/3 System Analysis
Batch Data Communication
- Batch Input Processing
- Sequential Files
- BDC Types
- ABAP Smart forms
- Development of Smartform
- Styles and Formats
ABAP Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Object-Oriented Concepts and Programming
- Object-Oriented Repository Objects
- ALV Grid Control
- Exception Handling and RTTS
- Shared Objects
- BAPI Basics
- Creating a RFC Function Module
- Business Objects
- Database Updates
- BAPI Calls
- Enhancements and Modifications
- Mass Data Transfer
Integration Technology ALE
- ALE Fundamentals
- Master Data Distribution
- Distributing Transaction Data - Message Control
- Distributing Transaction Data using BAPIs
- Monitoring Data Distribution, Error-Handling, and Archiving
- Basics in ASAP Methodology
- Basics of an ABAP Upgrade
Change Transport System
- Basic Overview of Change Transport System
Duration: 50 working hours (Practical not included)
Taramani Link Road
Phone #: 04442022653
Mobile #: 9884837221 / 8754533233