Shinelogics is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software Training and Software Development. Shinelogics started with the ambitious aim of providing QUALITY training to Students and Corporate. We are integrated as an organization of talented trainers having extensive expertise in all facts of providing quality training. 2000+ IT Professionals got trained and placed in various MNCs.
How we are no1 in Training & Placements
- Real time Project Specific training is the Key Success of Shinelogics and their Students.
- Trainer with certified technical skill set.
- Trainee Will be get Trained by Actual real world system.
- Trainee will be the certified Professional end of the every training program.
- No hidden and commercial Training Cost.
- No marketing Strategy to converting Students, Such no false commitments like 100% Placement and Assurance.
- Trainee can closely with trainer until get complete their assignments or find better placements.
- Never charged for Resume preparation and Placement Trail software install on your laptop.
- Trainee can do lab assignment from home connecting to use our Advanced technologies such as cloud computing
- Students can attend multiple sessions with one time pay.
- Students never failed to get job in our past history.
Who can join Shinelogics
- Fresh Engineers who can challenge their IT career.
- Who worked in IT Industry and looking for their skills upgrade and certifications.
- Who really need a break through and their career change.
- People not worked in IT but can be domain knowledge.
- Who interested to work in abroad.
About Cognos Training
Introduction to Datawarehousing (DWH)
- Introduction to DWH
- Characteristics of DWH
- OLTP VS OLAP Databases
- Different Approaches of DWH (Kimball Vs Inmon)
- Data mart Vs Dimension Table
- Concepts of Schemas (Star schema & Snowflake schema)
- Industry leading ETL and Reporting tools
Introduction to Cognos
- About Cognos 8.4
- 3 – Tier Architecture
- Cognos Release (EP series7, Reportnet, Cognos 8.0/8.1/8.2/8.3)
- Features of Cognos 8.4
- Cognos Vs other OLAP tools
- Cognos components (modeling & Reporting)
- Different cognos services
- Personalize cognos connection
- Create and manage portals, shortcuts, report views.etc
- Working with cognos configuration, content store
- How to connect to different Data sources
- Security setup
- Import and Export of Package (Deployment)
- Running the Report Burn
- Scheduling Reports
- About Framework Manager
- Framework Manager, Metadata Modeling
- Creation of Interface and Usage
- Creating Model & Namespace (Layers)
- Importing Metadata
- Naming convention for objects in a project
- Creation Query Subjects & Query Items
- Merging Query Subjects
- Creation Relationships & Setting Cardinalities
- Creating Parameter Maps & macros
- Creating of Model Filters, Prompts & Calculations
- Add Business Rules and Set Governors
- Assigning package level security
- Publishing package
Introduction to Reports
- About Ad-hoc reports
- Types of reports (List, Cross tab, Chart Reports and others)
- Applying Filters, Prompts and Calculations
- Sorting, Groping, Sections and Aggregate functions
- Run and Manage reports
- Sorting, Grouping, Sections & Aggregate Functions
- Run and Mange reports
- Type of Report Templates
- Creating list, Cross Tab, Chart, Repeater, Maps & Other Reports
- Report templates, formatting Reports – Fonts, style, header, footer, boarder…. etc
- Generating and Creating Prompt Page
- Types of Prompts
- Query calculations & Layout calculations
- Static Filters and Dynamic Filters
- Conditional Block
- Conditional Formatting
- Master Details
- Cascading Prompt
- HTML Items & Hyperlinks
- Set Operators
- Setting Burst Options
- Drill through
- Drill up & Drill down
- Setting Variables
- Report Functions
- Report Validation
- Reports Run with Options (separate course not included in this package)
- 7 Analysis Studio
- Insert Data
- Change the number of Visible Items
- Nest Data
- Replace Data
- Sort Data
- Explore Data
- Change the measure
- Drill down for Details
- Hide Items
- Insert a calculation
- Save a custom set
- Define a filter
- Compare sets of Data
- Using Dynamic Context
- 8.Event Studio
- Creating Agents
- Adding Event conditions
- Task and Task execution rules
- Scheduling Agents
Duration : 45 Working hours (Practical not Included)
Land Mark: Nearby Marry Brown
Phone #: 04442022653
Mobile #: 9884837221 / 8754533233