As one of the important equipment in non-metal processing process, Raymond mill is widely used in the mine and cement factory. With the special characteristic and the advanced technology, it can meet the various market demands. During the production process, there are many factors that can affect the production efficiency of Raymond mill . Then the expert from Zenith will introduce these factors:
1. Hardness of the product. Generally speaking, the harder material will more easily damage the Raymond mill.
2. Humidity of the product. Raymond mill is not suitable for the material that contains large amount of moisture. The wet material will adhere to the internal of Raymond mill. It will also cause the stoppage phenomenon during the transport process of the material. This will greatly reduce the production ability of Raymond mill.
3. Compose of the product. If we need the material with many fine powders, we should screen the material before the grinding process to avoid the adhesion phenomenon.
4. Viscosity of the product. The product with high viscosity will has big influence on the working effect of the Raymond mill.
5. Abrasion resistance of the Raymond mill. The Raymond mill with good grinding parts will grind the material better and the production capacity will be higher.
The production efficiency of Raymond mill is not static. During the actual production and daily operation, we should notice the working performance and do the better maintenance. In order to improve the production capacity of the Raymond mill, we should pay more attention to the operation items and the precautions.
Raymond mill: http://www.raymond-mill.net/