Shinelogics is a Chennai based Software Firm. Our main focus areas are Software Training and Software Development. Shinelogics started with the ambitious aim of providing QUALITY training to Students and Corporate. We are integrated as an organization of talented trainers having extensive expertise in all facts of providing quality training. 2000+ IT Professionals got trained and placed in various MNCs.
How we are no1 in Training & Placements
- Real time Project Specific training is the Key Success of Shinelogics and their Students.
- Trainer with certified technical skill set.
- Trainee Will be get Trained by Actual real world system.
- Trainee will be the certified Professional end of the every training program.
- No hidden and commercial Training Cost.
- No marketing Strategy to converting Students, Such no false commitments like 100% Placement and Assurance.
- Trainee can closely with trainer until get complete their assignments or find better placements.
- Never charged for Resume preparation and Placement Trail software install on your laptop.
- Trainee can do lab assignment from home connecting to use our Advanced technologies such as cloud computing
- Students can attend multiple sessions with one time pay.
- Students never failed to get job in our past history.
Who can join Shinelogics
- Fresh Engineers who can challenge their IT career.
- Who worked in IT Industry and looking for their skills upgrade and certifications.
- Who really need a break through and their career change.
- People not worked in IT but can be domain knowledge.
- Who interested to work in abroad.
About QTP10.0/11.0 Training
Automation Life Cycle
- Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- Why Automation Testing?
- Manual Vs Automation Testing
- Needs to be automated and not to be automated
- Automation testing Tools & scenarios to automate
Introduction to Quick Test Pro
- Overview of Quick Test Pro
- Starting Quick Test
- Quick Test Window
- Quick Test Window Layout
- Using Quick Test Commands
Record and Run
- Creating and executing a Basic Test
- Recording a test
- Understanding your recorded test
- Executing a test
- Different Recording Levels
- Standard Recording
- Analog Recording
- Low Level Recording
- Analyzing the Quick Test Results
VB Scripting class
- VB Script Language Overview
- VB Script Data Types
- VB Script Variables
- VB Script Constants
- Numeric Function
- String Function
- Date and Time Function
- Conversion Function
- Control-of-Flow language
- Conditional Statements
- If… Else, Select case
- Iterative Statements
- Sample scripts on
- Creating Microsoft excel object
- Creating file system object
- Implementation Using QTP
- Working with Test Objects and Object
- How Quick Test identifies Objects
- Working with Test Objects
- Object Repository Introduction
- Identifying the Object
- Viewing the Object’s Properties
- Object Spy
- Configuring Object Identification
- Smart Identification
- Managing Object Repositories
- Merging Shared Object Repositories
- Associating Shared Object Repositories
- Managing Shared Object Repository
- Associating Object Repositories with
- Synchronizing your tests
- Options to synchronize your tests
- Inserting Synchronization Point
- Adding Exist Statement
- Adding wait Statement
- Global Synchronization Settings
- Inserting Transactions
- Ending Transactions
- Checkpoint Introduction
- Adding Checkpoints to a Test
- Types of Checkpoints
- Checkpoints Supported Environment
- Output values introduction
- Categories of Output Values
- Creating Output Values
- Storing Output Values
- Storing Output Values
- Viewing and Editing Output Values
Working with Actions
- Introduction to Actions
- Benefits of Actions
- Creating Tests with Multiple Actions
- Creating an Action Template
Parameterizing Tests and Data Driven Tests
- Introduction to Parameterizing Tests
- Parameterizing Tests
- Environment Variables
- Data Driven Test
- Working with Data Tables
- Introduction to Data Tables
- Working with Global and Action Sheets
- Editing and Saving Data Table
- Importing and Exporting Data
- Using Formulas in the Data Table
- Using Data Table Methods
- Introduction to Regular Expressions
- Defining Regular Expressions
- Running and Analyzing a Test with Regular
- Creating User Defined Functions
- Advantages of using functions
- Creating generic functions
- Preparing Regression Test Automation suites
- Function Decomposition Implementation
- Introduction to Recovery Scenarios
- When to use Recovery Scenarios
- Defining Recovery Scenarios
- Recovery Scenario Manager
- Managing Recovery Scenarios
Duration: 45 working hours (Practical not included)
Taramani Link Road,
Landmark: Nearby Marry Brown
Phone #: 04442022653
Mobile #: 9884837221 / 8754533233