Category : Pets & Animals Posted : 16/12/2014 Price : Check with seller Location : Gosford(New South Wales)
Quality Assurance (QA) is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions or services to customers; which ISO 9000 defines as "part of quality management focused on providing confidence that quality requirements will be fulfilled". This defect prevention in quality assurance differs subtly from defect detection and rejection in quality control, and has been referred to as a shift left as it focuses on quality earlier in the process.
Automation Testing Training is a placeholder of H2KInfosys is one of the leading online training portal with objective of providing training on several IT courses like QA, BA, Selenium, JAVA, Hadoop, Informatica, and other technologies. We have a bunch of IT professionals worked as instructors to deliver comprehensive training in various levels.
Register for a Free Demo by filling the demo form from the site directly.
Our salient features:
• Build your skills with comprehensive set of courses.
• Sophisticated online learning environment.
• Flexible and affordable course schedule.
• Self-paced courses with 24/7 technical support.
• Interactive sessions with online testing gurus.
• Hands on labs to practice case studies and best practices.
• Testing forums to share your knowledge and skills.
For more details:
USA: +1 214-269-5539
UK: (020) 3371 7615