Category : Tutoring - Private Lessons Posted : 12/03/2015 Price : Free Location : Edison(NewJersy)
In developing products and services, quality assurance is any systematic process of checking to see whether a product or service being developed is meeting specified requirements. Many companies have a separate department devoted to quality assurance.A quality assurance system is said to increase customer confidence and a company's credibility, to improve work processes and efficiency, and to enable a company to better compete with others.
Two principles included in Quality Assurance are: "Fit for purpose" (the product should be suitable for the intended purpose); and "Right first time" (mistakes should be eliminated). QA includes management of the quality of raw materials, assemblies, products and components, services related to production, and management, production and inspection processes.
QA Testing Trainings is powered by leading Software Testing course programs provider H2KInfosys. Indeed, we are the leading platform for QA testing learning and provide comprehensive training, IT education as well as assessment and hone all our students to develop abilities for writing real codes as well as real life projects.
Our Special Features:
• We work with Instructors, who are Certified Experts in field of QA and they delivers years of industry experience into the training classes.
• Live, instructor led classes are available right from your desktop.
• Affordable, decent and Flexible figures in fee structure.
• Unlimited access to all recorded sessions, available after every live class.
• Real time project work sessions on various domains.
• Our unlimited mock interview sessions make you as confident to attend next interview.
• Our experts assists you in preparation of Resume.
• 100% Job Assistance after completion of course.
• Syllabus built based on professional standards and employer insights.
Attend Free Demo before joining the class.
For more details:
US: +1 678-899-6841.
UK: (020)3371 7615.
QA Interview Questions and Answers:
QA Tutorials for Beginners: