In order to subsidise advanced training courses for Cloudnet and its consortium partner’s workers, Cloudnet has received close to 100,000 in Industry Skills Fund (ISF) Grant. Federal Member for Tangney, Dennis Jensen personally visited PMV to see the specialised training facilities and spoke to PMV students and staff on award the grant. Mr Dennis Jensen was cordially received by Jatinder Ahuja, CEO at PMV and Wesley Denton, MD at Cloudnet. Cloudnet will use this grant to train their staff in nationally recognised professional development courses in Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas and Electrical Instrumentation to meet the growing needs of the mineral processing and oil and gas industry in Australia.
Any Austrian company with ABN that has been operating for more than 3 years and is GST registered, is eligible for ISF training subsidy for the following courses with PMV
1. UEE31211 Certificate III in Instrumentation and Control
2. UEE42611 Certificate IV in Hazardous Areas – Electrical
3. UEE40411 Certificate IV in Electrical – Instrumentation
4. UEE50211 Diploma of Electrical and Instrumentation
5. UEE50411 Diploma of Electrical Engineering
6. UEE61211 Advanced Diploma of Engineering – Explosion protection PMV can facilitate the process for securing Industry Skills Fund (ISF) Grant for you and your workers.
Please respond at firstname.lastname@example.org with following details” a) Your company name b) Number of workers: c) ABN number: d) Your training requirements: