Physical Therapy Institute of Illinois is an orthopaedic and sports rehabilitation center offering a variety of different rehabilitation programs and treatments.
Our therapists have years of experience in treating orthopaedic, sports and work related injuries. Our staff of experienced occupational and physical therapists hold additional credentials and certifications such as:
• diplomaed McKenzie specialist
• certified manual therapy specialist
• certified athletic trainers
• certified lymphedema treatment specialist
• certified strength/conditioning specialist
We treat a diverse patient population, including but not limited to grade and high school students and athletes, weekend sport enthusiasts, and the geriatric population.
Find more information at http://ptiirehab.com/ or feel free to call us at 847-298-3079