TARGET Associate & Consultants Inc.
PASTE CONTROL - Service
The Target Associates & Consultants Inc. - Pest Control service is an affordable, chargeable service. This came about due to the increasing demand for the service and the desire for Harrow to provide the best service possible to its customers.
The service provided by us, is:
- · non profit making
- · uses trained and qualified staff (4 in total)
- · uses safe modern baits that are approved for use in the Country
- · uses unmarked vehicles - no signs stating Pest Control on the side
- · aims to visit within 2 working days (depending on demand)
- · provides free advice
- · identifies pests for free
The treatments provided include:
- · rats and mice
- · cockroaches
- · wasps
A pest appointment can be made over the telephone; an appointment will be agreed and the payment taken currently, in Cash. Our Office hours is 10 A.M. to 8 P.M. weekdays; alternatively payment can be made by cheque at the Office : # 203, II Floor, A-14, Devika Chambers, RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad (U.P.). Tel.: 0120 4221779, Handy: 91 9810615770, 919810616230.
Treatment Charges – Year 2011-2012
Rats and Mice
- · Domestic owner/occupied properties (per treatment, max 3 visits) – Rs. 3,500.00
- · Tenanted properties will be treated at the domestic charge of Rs. 3,500.00 (either the tenant or landlord can pay this charge).
- · Commercial premises (excluding food businesses, which we do not treat) Rs. 8,000.00 (Rs. 4,000.00 per visit, usually 2 visits are required. Payment for 2 visits will be taken at the time of booking).
- · Large jobs: per hour per operative as priorities allow - Rs. 8,000.00
- · Wasps (colony killed but nest not removed) – Rs. 2,500/- Additional colony treated at the same time as initial treatment – Rs. 450/-
- · Cockroaches (domestic premises only) and Gel bait (per visit) – Rs. 4,500/- (minimum of 2 visits, possibly 3)
In cases of financial hardship (in receipt of collective housing benefit) the charge will be 75% to 50% of the domestic premises rate.
We provide a free pest identification service and advice on self treatment. You can either bring a sample of the pest to the Office : # 203, II Floor, A-14, Devika Chambers, RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad (U.P.) during opening times or alternatively post it to us. The pest must be dead, preferably whole (undamaged) and in a clear strong, sealed, unbreakable container (i.e. clear film canister, Tupperware box). It should be marked with your name, address and telephone number.
OTHER PEST INFORMATION
The Pest Control Service aims to deal effectively and promptly with reports of rats, mice and other pests. The treatment charges will be provided after the visit of site only.
To achieve this aim we:
- · Carry out pest control treatments for rats in house and garden, and mice in the house.
- · Identify and give advice on treatment for the control of cockroaches, pharaoh's ants, bed bugs and other insects.
- · Give advice about squirrels, bees etc.
- · Pest control visits may be possible on Saturday afternoon and Sunday mornings.
- · Provide an identification service for insect pests and give advice on their eradication. To use this service bring a sample of the pest, in a secure container that prevents escape, to the Office : # 203, II Floor, A-14, Devika Chambers, RDC, Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad (U.P.). If you use the post, again use a strong, protective container and the insects must be dead. Under certain circumstances it may be possible for us to identify insects at home, contact us to discuss this option at 91 9810615770 and 91 9810616230.
For more information about pests, fact sheets, which give general information about life cycle, habits, prevention, control and treatments, will be provided on your request only.