26/07/2014 Clerical - Administrative
• Plans, coordinates and ensures the President's schedule is followed and respected.
• Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President with all.
• Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Comprehensive diary management, including internal and external meetings, formal and informal engagements and keeping up to date with all new activities
• Ensure that President is prepared for all meetings with all necessary documentation and information.
• Preparing meeting requirements, taking minutes and following up on actions
• Sending and responding to correspondence
• Efficiently arranging and managing logistics related to President’s travel and accommodation
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and certain presentations on behalf of President
• Coordinating with team members and guest reception.
• Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling the same.
• Support the President to manage workload and activities.
• Schedule team meetings, prepare agenda and draft minutes.
Salary between 2 to 2.5lk PA
If you are interested then give just call on 9825206514.
[Call Timing 10AM to 1PM & 04PM to 08PM, Sunday Holiday]
Or send your resume info(@)goalconsultancy(dot)com