Are your bathroom fixtures cracked, chipped or damaged? Perma Ceram of Westchester performs porcelain and fiberglass chip repairs on most damaged bathroom fixtures. Our professionals provide a long lasting solution at an affordable cost.
Repair conveniently and effectively!
Bathtub repair can be successfully performed on all types of porcelain tubs as well as tubs made of fiberglass, acrylic, or cultured marble:
• We first sand the area and apply an epoxy resin filler to the area to fill the damage.
• We sand the repaired area smooth.
• In the case of a large crack in fiberglass, we may have to inject a foam resin beneath the damaged area for support to the repair.
• We may perform the additional step of using a fiberglass mesh along with the epoxy resin filler for further support to the damaged area.
• The final step then is to match the color of the fixture, and spray a tinted epoxy coating to the damaged area.
ContactPerma Ceram of Westchesterfor quality services!
If an incident left a mark, or a chip in your bathtub or other bathroom fixtures, we can repair it and make it unnoticeable.We provide the high quality and personable service to all our clients!Call us today for no obligation free quote at (914) 930-4964/ (888) 797-8108 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, visit our website www.permaceramwestchester.com. We provide professional and reliable services to the residents of Westchester, Bridgeport and Greenwich.