Category : Professional & Short Term Course Posted : 29/04/2016 Price : Check with seller Location : Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
PEOPLESOFT Training Institute In Chennai With Placement
Peridot is proud to introduce job oriented IT Training courses with globally accredited certification on all platforms that have wider scope in the existing IT Job Market. These platforms are picked after a thorough research and analysis based upon the existing and prospective IT industry in mind.
On Oracle delivered PeopleSoft HCM - Taleo Recruitment Integration
Oracle has recently released pre-built integrations between PeopleSoft HCM and Taleo Enterprise Edition (TEE). These integrations will be available for new Taleo Recruitment customers who are on PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 and Peopletool 8.53+.
The following integration touchpoints are covered by this new feature:
1. Import of Organsations and Locations into Taleo from PeopleSoft.
2. Import of Requisition Templates into Taleo from PeopleSoft.
3. Import of Employee information into Taleo from PeopleSoft.
4. Export of 'Ready to Hire' candidates from Taleo to PeopleSoft.
Additionally, a new pagelet is also delivered in PeopleSoft, that will display open requisitions and candidate information from Taleo in PeopleSoft Manager Dashboard.
These integrations have been built on Taleo's SOAP based Web Service APIs and PeopleSoft's Integration Broker. Two new services at PeopleSoft, called - TI_NEWHIR_CAND_DATA and TI_SETUP_EMPLOYEE_OB will handle the above integrations.
• This integration is available for new Taleo customers, though Oracle will be considering controlled availability for existing Taleo customers.
• The organisation and location structures in Taleo need to follow a specific hierarchy for this integration to work. Organisation structure has to be of 3 levels, namely Company, Business Unit and Department. Location structure has to be Country, State, City and Work Location. This rigidity in terms of the OLF structure in Taleo, may not suit a lot of customers and would be a key point in the evaluation of this functionality.
• Customers can choose to turn on any of the available integrations in PeopleSoft. A new folder for Taleo Integration setup will be available under Setup HRMS > Common Definitions in PeopleSoft.
• Requistion Templates in Taleo will be primarily driven out of Job Codes in PeopleSoft. Every valid combination of Company, BU, Department, Location and Job Code in PeopleSoft, that is included in the Taleo integration, will create a Requisition Template in Taleo.
• 'Ready to Hire' candidates who are pulled from Taleo, will be populated in the 'Manage Hires' component in PeopleSoft. Creation of Personal/Job Data/Employment Instance can be carried out from the Manage Hires component.
Kamatchi Krupa Apts,
No: 84/8, Ground Floor,
Venkatarathinam main street,
LB Road, Adyar, Chennai,
Tamil Nadu - 600020.
Contact No - 9790855020(Syed)