08/06/2013 Professional & Short Term Course
This course is fully endorsed by the institute of Travel and Tourism and provides excellent vocational training and development if you are aspiring towards management positions in the industry, or are wishing to establish your own business.
The course takes a strategic perspective emphasising the application of business and management theory to the tourism industry. It also seeks to develop key ideas and concepts appropriate to your effective functioning and performance in the sector. It makes use of an extensive range of case study materials drawn from throughout the world, and seeks to utilise the experiences of a young, dynamic and industry experienced teaching team. Throughout the course, emphasis is placed on employer engagement, through a series of field trips and visits, and through bringing practitioners into the classroom.
You will have the opportunity to undertake an extended period of work-based learning, normally in a paid position that lasts for 40 weeks. Internship opportunities exist in all sectors of the industry, potentially in worldwide locations.
You will study the following modules:
- Globalisation and Global Challenges
- Management and Leadership
- Electronic Distribution in Tourism and Hospitality
- Strategic Choice in Tourism
- Critical Issues in Tourism Management.
Plus ONE option from:
- Project Management
- Intercultural Communication in the Business Environment
- Services Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Management Innovation.
You will also study:
- Organisational Management and Preparation for Internship
- Work-related Consultancy Project
A relevant Degree
Mature students with considerable work experience but without the formal academic qualifications.
Study mode: Full-
Please feel free to contact us, in case you any queries OR
to proceed further.
If you are looking for the Best BBA Colleges in Kolkata or BBA in Hospital Management in Kolkata then visit NIMS- Nopany Institute of Management Scien...