08/06/2013 Professional & Short Term Course
This course is designed for ambitious aspiring and existing hospitality managers, who wish to gain a recognised postgraduate qualification. It is accredited by the institute of hospitality and is delivered in a world-renowned institution for hospitality training and management studies – the London School of Hospitality and Tourism.
The course is essentially strategic in orientation and places emphasis on the application of theory and concepts. Throughout, examples are drawn from an international hospitality environment focusing on accommodation, and food and beverage issues. Extensive use is made of employer engagement, which involves trips and visits to local hospitality providers as well as bringing key practitioners of international repute into the University.
You will have the opportunity to undertake an extended period of work-based learning, normally in a paid position that lasts for 40 weeks. Internship opportunities exist in all sectors of the industry, potentially in worldwide locations.
You will study the following modules:
- Globalisation and Global Challenges
- Management and Leadership
- Electronic Distribution in Tourism and Hospitality
- Strategic Hospitality Developments
- Critical Issues in Hospitality Management.
Plus ONE option from:
- Project Management
- Intercultural Communication in the Business Environment
- Services Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Business Ethics
- Entrepreneurship and Management Innovation.
Depending on your chosen study route, you will also study:
- Organisational Management and Preparation for Internship
- Work-related Consultancy Project
- Internship (30 week placement).
A relevant Degree
OR Mature students with considerable work experience but without the formal academic qualifications.
Study mode: Full-
Please feel free to contact us, in case you any queries OR
to proceed further.
e you aa qeha^:p>
to proceed further.
If you are looking for the Best BBA Colleges in Kolkata or BBA in Hospital Management in Kolkata then visit NIMS- Nopany Institute of Management Scien...