Professional & Short Term Course
08/04/2015 Professional & Short Term Course
Fees needs to be deposited immediately after two DEMO Sessions.
You can pay through Online, Western union & Money gram. We will provide you the necessary details.
As far as specifications of training program are concerned, our training program is as per Oracle Standards. It shall be completely hands on where the program will be installed on your machine as part of the training. Entire sessions can be recorded for playing back again and again.
Please revert asap to initiate needful.
WEBLOGIC 10.3 COURCE CONTENT
This is a complete Weblogic tutorial. The tutorials will teach you Weblogic application server administration from basic to an expert level.
You Will Learn How To:
1. Weblogic complete environment configuration.
2. Administration of weblogic application server.
3. Step by step configuration of weblogic server in the clustered environment.
4. Advance Weblogic configuration and administration, deployments, hot-deployments, jms and jdbc configuration, weblogic security.
5. Weblogic Tips and Tricks.
6. Weblogic How To.
Weblogic is a powerful container commonly used with UNIX, Linux, Windows Operating System. Tutorials are enriched with the step by step tutorials, so a user can understand the concept well after going through the tutorial. The tutorial is available online for free of cost.
After completing the tutorial, you will be able to configure the weblogic server environment, configure clusters, servers and resources, configure security and deployments. Even you can work as a weblogic administrator.
1. What is Application Server 2. The need for an Application Server 3. Java Application Solution Architecture 4. 3-tier architecture 5. Various commercial products in 3-tiers 6. The logic behind popularity of each product
II. Installation and Configuration
1. Install WebLogic Server (GUI, Console, Silent modes) 2. WebLogic Server Domains 3. Servers and Domains 4. Domain Configuration 5. The Configuration Wizard 6. The Configuration Wizard: Creating A New Domain 7. Starting the Administrative Server 8. The Administration Console 9. Administrative Tasks 10. Setting the Domain Environment 11. Automatically Starting Admin Servers 12. Managed Servers 13. Creating a Managed Server 14. Starting a Managed Server 15. Password boot. properties 16. Examining Server Status 17. Shutting Down Servers 18. Admin Server Shutdown 19. Admin Server Backup 20. Start Scripts 21. config.xml
III. Node Manager Overview
1. Node Manager Functionality & Configuration 2. Starting a Administration Server from Node Manager 3. Starting a Managed Server from Node Manager 4. Restarting a Managed Server from Node Manager 5. Shutting Down a Server Instance from a Node Manager 6. Working with Machines 7. Creating a Machine 8. Adding Server Instances To a Machine 9. Starting the Node Manager 10. Monitoring Managed Servers 11. Node Manager Logs and Configuration Files
1. WebLogic Logging Services 2. Specifying the Logging Implementation 3. Message Severity 4. WebLogic Server Logs 5. Server Log 6. Viewing Server Log 7. Configuring Server Log 8. HTTP Access Log 9. Configuring HTTP Access Log 10. JMS Log 11. Configuring JMS Log 12. Domain Log 13. Viewing Logs
1. What Is Clustering? 2. What Components Can Be Clustered?
3. Basic Cluster Diagrams 4.Web Container Load Balancing 5.Horizontal vs. Vertical Clustering 6.Horizontal Clustering 7.Clustering WebLogic Server 8.WebLogic Cluster Requirements 9.Configure Domain For Clustering 10.Create A Cluster 11.Multicasting vs. Unicasting 12.HttpClusterServlet Load Balancer 13.Session State 14.Clustered Session State 15.Session State Strategies 16.In-Memory Replication 17.Configuring Session State Replication
VI. Deploying Applications
1.The Process 2.Deployment Overview 3.Archive Vs Expanded Directory 4.Default Deployment Names 5.Deployment Methods 6.Auto-Deployment 7.Console Deployment 8.Starting an Application 9.Stopping an Application 10.Updating Applications 11.Deleting Applications 12.Testing a Deployed Application 13.Monitoring Deployed Applications 14.Using Command Line Deployment 15.weblogic.Deployer Command Syntax 16.weblogic.Deployer Usage 17.wldeploy Ant Task 18.WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) 19.WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) Scripts
1. Introduction to JDBC 2.Types of JDBC Drivers 3.Working with a Database via JDBC (Client side)
4. The Need for Connection Pooling 5.Connection Pooling and Data Sources 6.Connecting with Data Source 7.Steps in using Connection Pooling 8.Admin Tasks for Connection Pools and Data Sources 9.JDBC Driver Support in WebLogic Server 10.Database Access Using WebLogic 11.Working with Data Sources 12.Creating a Data Source 13.Monitoring Data Source and Connection Pools 14.Multidata Source 15.JDBC Clustering