Oracle SOA Suite 11g
Basic Concepts and Architecture
- Overview of service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Overview XML, XSD, X Path, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- The basic concepts of Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- BPEL Process Manager components
- Overview of the fusion architecture
- Overview of the Web logic server
- Overview of the soa server and bam server and Meta data schemas.
- Creating the soa domain
- Creating the soa server and bam server
- Installation steps soa suite 11g
- Preparing the start and stop scripts for soa server
- Start and stop the admin server
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for a Synchronous Service
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for One-way.
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for an Asynchronous Service
- Description of Composite xml.
- Source code Explanation of BPEL File.
- Source code Explanation WSDL File.
- Source code Explanation of Component Type File.
Hello World BPEL Process
- Synchronous Hello World process.
- Explanation of Below Activities.
o Receive Activity Syntax.
o Invoke Activity Syntax.
o Reply Activity Syntax.
o Assign Activity.
o BPEL Variables.
o Relationship between BPEL Variables and WSDL messages.
o Deploying the application
ü Creation the connection for SOA server.
ü Major & Minor Application Version.
ü Deployment Tab
o Application Testing in the SOA Server
Parallel Processing and Conditional Branching
- Processing with Parallel Flows
o Using Flown activity
o Using Flow activity
o Switch Activity
o Limitation of the Receive activity
o Pick activity to implement the timeouts
o Pick activity to receive inputs from multiple operations into a single BPEL
Fault Handling and Exception Management
o System Faults
o Business Faults
- Fault handling
- Process based fault handling
- System fault handling
- For synchronous services
- For asynchronous
- Business Faults
o For synchronous services
o For asynchronous
- Policy based fault handling
- Transformation Service
- Map Testing and Analysis
- XSLT Mapping Tool
Adapters and Accessing Adapter from BPEL
- Adapter Framework
- File Adapter
o Read Operation
o Write Operation
o Sync Read Operation
o List of files.
o Get a file
o Put a file
o Synchronous get file
o List of files
- Advanced Queuing
- Database Adapters
o Calling stored Procedure
o CRUD operations
o Read Poll
o Custom sql
o JMS Producer
o JMS Consumer
- Oracle Apps Adapter introduction
- Fault handling in the ADAPTERS
- Transaction handling in Adapters
- Introduction to mediators.
- Working with mediators.
- Event driven networks via mediator
- Schematron files , parallel flows, sequential flows
- Fault handling in the Mediator
- Transaction handling in the Mediators
Human Workflow and Work list Application
- Human Workflow Service Concepts
- Features of workflow service
- Workflow service components
- Modeling Workflows
- Work list Application Features
Business Rule and Decision Tables
- Introduction to Business Rules.
- Using Business Rules and Decision tables in BPEL
Working with BAM
- Oracle BAM Server
- Oracle BAM Application
- Features of Oracle BAM Application
- Defining Data Object
- Defining BAM Dashboard
- Configuring BAM Adapter on WebLogic
- Adding BAM Connection to application
WSDL Preparation and uploading into SBConsole
Business service development
Proxy service development
Message flows in the OSB