Price: Check with seller
Oracle SOA Suite 11g Basic Concepts and ArchitectureOverview of service-oriented architecture (SOA) Overview ...
Category: Other Classes
Oracle SOA Suite 11g
Basic Concepts and Architecture
- Overview of service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Overview XML, XSD, X Path, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI
- The basic concepts of Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- BPEL Process Manager components
- Overview of the fusion architecture
- Overview of the Web logic server
- Overview of the soa server and bam server and Meta data schemas.
- Creating the soa domain
- Creating the soa server and bam server
- Installation steps soa suite 11g
- Preparing the start and stop scripts for soa server
- Start and stop the admin server
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for a Synchronous Service
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for One-way.
- Orchestrate services through BPEL for an Asynchronous Service
- Description of Composite xml.
- Source code Explanation of BPEL File.
- Source code Explanation WSDL File.
- Source code Explanation of Component Type File.
Hello World BPEL Process
- Synchronous Hello World process.
- Explanation of Below Activities.
o Receive Activity Syntax.
o Invoke Activity Syntax.
o Reply Activity Syntax.
o Assign Activity.
o BPEL Variables.
o Relationship between BPEL Variables and WSDL messages.
o Deploying the application
ü Creation the connection for SOA server.
ü Major & Minor Application Version.
ü Deployment Tab
Copyright © 2017 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com