Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g R1
ü Complete practical approach, right from installation to configuration and admin(Hands on approach)
ü All configuration documents, so that you can implement on your own.
ü Topic Explanation followed by practical demonstration.
ü Complete Suite Implementation (OAM, OIM, OID), RCU, Webgate, OHS, BI Publisher, ODSEE, Custom Applications.
1) OAM 11g - Around 30+ hours
- Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11g Component Overview (OAM, OIM, OID, OVD, ODSM, OAAM)
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Access Manager(DB, RCU, Weblogic, OAM, OID)
- OHS 11g installation
- Configuration of OHS 11g Instances
- Installation of OAM 11g WebGate11gR2
- Create a New Domain and Configure the OAM Server
- Configuring Database Security Store for the Domain
- Register the OAM 11g R2 WebGate with OAM 11g R2 Server
- Working with WLS Embedded LDAP Directory and Default OAM User Identity Store
- Configuring and working with OID as the New Identity Store for OAM
- Creating OID Authenticator
- Making Use of OID as the User Store for OAM Authentication
- Deploying Custom Application
- Unprotect and protect the application
- Configuring Single Sign On for the deployed application.
- Managing resources, Authentication Policies, Authorization Policies.
- Managing constraint.
- Single Sign-On and Session Management
- Customizing the login page.
- Demonstrating the Single Sign on
- Observing Cookies.
- Working with Identity Constraint, Authentication Schemes
- Session Management
- Customize Login Page