VAM SYSTEMS is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM SYSTEMS is currently looking for Oracle ERP Application Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
- Minimum of 9 years of relevant experience
- Professional qualification in Computer Science.
- Possess a thorough understanding of ERP products from both a functional and technical perspective for Oracle E-Business suite R12 modules; Oracle Financials and Oracle FAH, Oracle Purchasing, Oracle inventory Oracle iProcurement and Procurement Contract and Oracle HRMS.
- Has a comprehensive understanding of the implementation methodologies for the technology being utilized in product development
- Follows good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies throughout software development such as SDLC, Agile…
- Ability to work with and enhance complex, highly integrated enterprise applications.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to business requirements in a complex applications environment
- Very specific knowledge of Core Banking System and its integration with Oracle FAH.
- Attendance of a general management, people management and change management courses.
- Managerial skills to lead & control a sizable team of staff.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Sound knowledge of Banking Law and Practices.
Domain : Bank
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks)
The selected candidates shall join VAM SYSTEMS – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading Banks in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at email@example.com or call us +91 476 2681150.