06/09/2012 Engineering - Architecture
Role : Design Engineer
Experience: 1 -3 years
Salary: Upto 3.5 Lacs
Project : Automotive Seating system design
CAD tool : Unigraphics NX5 and Nx7.5
Role : Engineer
Description Understanding the customer program and evaluating the Customer requirement. Based on ergonomic aspects Designing STO, Foam, Structure of the driver and passenger seat. Achieving the Class "A" surfacing requirements by using CAD tools Unigraphics. Design Plastics(e.g. Recliner, Under seat cover, Side shield, etc) and sheet metal parts(Structural parts) . Quality passing using check Mate and Gm Tool kit.
Contribution : As an Engineer, responsible for the following:
· Defining the scope of projects and feasibility study.
· Effort estimation, Risk Management likes analysing, documenting and monitoring the risks.
· Project Monitoring for time and quality, Client communication, Client co-ordination and issue management
· Plastic parts design- automotive, commercial plastic products etc.
· Hands on experience in Casting part design
· Sheet metal part design and manufacturing
· Hands on experience in manufacturing- machining & assembly
· New Product design & development
· Expertise in Generating Class-A surface using UG NX5 -NX7.5
· Reverse engineering of plastic and casting components.
· GD&T (Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance)
· Project Management
· Working in Team Center
Phone no: 91765 55820
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company : HR Inc – Empowering Manpower
All selected engineers will be taken as a trainee in Automotive Product Design CATIA V5 engineer for a period of 6 months by making a technical cost, ...
Candidates looking for jobs in Mechanical Design Engineer profile can now simply visit the job portal of Monster India and can search and apply for th...