Category : Education - Training Posted : 07/06/2014 Price : 16000.00 INR Location : Kannur(Tamilnadu)
E- Commerce / Online Marketing Manager Job In Bhubaneswar
Company Profile:- At Idea Technosolutions , we have been offering our clients Complete Inclusive online marketing solutions including Search engine optimization (SEO), Pay 4 performance PPC, Social media optimization (SMO), web design & development, Online web Application ,E-Commerce , Complete Flexible CMS solutions.
· Should have excellent track record within online marketing· Candidate should be prepared to speak to and provide examples of:
- Research techniques in staying on top of market trends
- SEO copywriting- Strong command of the English is a MUST!
- SEO auditing of web sites and online activities/destinations
- Strategies and techniques for identifying SEO opportunities, recommendations, and implementations
- Thorough understanding of interactive development best practices relating to SEO; and ability to work with a development team in the implementation of SEO best practicesDesired Skills & Experience:• Qualified in managing multiple tasks and meetings deadlines along with the ability to extract required information.
• Product researching and analytical skills.
• Proficient in managing organization goals.
• Digital marketing strategies planning & Execution.
• Gather and analyze information & develop alternative solutions.
• Team Player-identify problem solutions in various situations.
• Effective team managing skills
• Set up strategies for delivering sales and customer targets for paid search, display advertising, and social media marketing.
• Planning and execution of email marketing.
• Conduct business analysis, derive, and document business requirements, plan and specifications for key marketing programs and new initiatives.
• Conduct review meetings and submit reports to senior management on performance of team members.
• Assist with sales targets, and optimize performance by channels.
• Communicate report and share key programs and results to senior management on a consistent basis.
• Train new recruits on various online marketing strategies.
• Manage relationships with marketing vendors and other third parties on behalf of company.
• Understand Organizational Goals.
• Managing all in-house projects.
• Regular orientation of team members on changes and updates in the overall team performance and also to provide technical and managerial inputs to improve the same.
• Vendor management-Google and Bing.
Idea Technosolutions Pvt.Ltd