Category : Professional & Short Term Course Posted : 17/08/2015 Price : Free Location : Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)
Are you planning to settle down in Australia in your nursing profession?
Are you planning to give OET exam in upcoming month
This is the best opportunity for you.
Join our 40 days OET training program and clear your test at one go
We guarantee results based on your efforts and our commitments
If you want 100% to get a pass at the OET exam in upcoming months, then hurry up and register in order to save your place in this unique and valuable program.
• We are the only OET training centre in CHANDIGARH, providing high level trainings to help our candidates reaching their goals
• We don’t enroll more than 10 students/batch.
• We focus on results
• Our previous students have cleared their OET at one go with ‘A’ and ‘B’ Grades
• Our training material is advanced and updated as per the OET exam
• We have experienced faculty with proficiency in Nursing training.
• Our program is cost effective
How we will help you:
If you are looking for an OET classroom-style course in Chandigarh, ACI has a series of OET face-to-face courses available to help you practice for your OET test. We also have online courses - for self study - so you can study anywhere, anytime.
We run this program only for 10 candidates each time. You can enroll here right now and read more about the course below:
OET Training Overview:
• We offer OET Preparation Course for all nursing professionals who are looking to sit for OET test to meet the requirements of AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency) for practicing in Australia.
• All overseas trained health professionals can enroll into this course.
• Our OET Preparation course helps you to achieve 'A ‘grade in OET Test
• You will be provided practice sample papers to practice in the class focusing on OET Exam
• Flexible Training from 5 Days to 7 Days making of up to 20-24 hours a week
• Tips to get desired score in all the modules
• Feedback from the Trainers during each session
OET | Course Dates and Fees
• The programme length is 8 weeks, 3-4 hours per day, 5 days a week from Monday to Friday. You can now start any Monday!
• New Batch start from every Monday
**Weekend Batches also available