Price: Check with seller
The endocrine system is made up of eight different glands located strategically throughout the body. Three of the most i...
Category: Fitness & Activity
The endocrine system is made up of eight different glands located strategically throughout the body. Three of the most important ones for females are the ovaries, adrenals, and the thyroid gland.
- Estrogen Effect
- Causes Endometrium to proliferate
- Causes breast simulation that can lead to breast cancer
- Increases body fat
- Increases endometrial cancer risk
- Restrains osteoclast function slightly
- Reduces vascular tone
- Increases blood clot risk
- Progesterone Effect
- Maintains secretory endometrium
- Protects against fibrocystic breast and prevents breast cancer
- Helps use fat for energy
- Prevents endometrial cancer
- Promotes osteoblast function, leading to bone growth.
- Restores vascular tone
- Normalizes blood clot
Copyright © 2017 | All Rights Reserved | tuffclassified.com
| 24x7 support | Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com