Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g R1
- Complete practical approach, right from installation to configuration and admin(Hands on approach)
- All configuration documents, so that you can implement on your own.
- Topic Explanation followed by practical demonstration.
- Complete Suite Implementation (OAM, OIM, OID), RCU, Webgate, OHS, BI Publisher, ODSEE, Custom Applications.
1) OAM 11g - Around 30+ hours
- Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11g Component Overview (OAM, OIM, OID, OVD, ODSM, OAAM)
- Installation and configuration of Oracle Access Manager(DB, RCU, Weblogic, OAM, OID)
- OHS 11g installation
- Configuration of OHS 11g Instances
- Installation of OAM 11g WebGate11gR2
- Create a New Domain and Configure the OAM Server
- Configuring Database Security Store for the Domain
- Register the OAM 11g R2 WebGate with OAM 11g R2 Server
- Working with WLS Embedded LDAP Directory and Default OAM User Identity Store
- Configuring and working with OID as the New Identity Store for OAM
- Creating OID Authenticator
- Making Use of OID as the User Store for OAM Authentication
- Deploying Custom Application
- Unprotect and protect the application
- Configuring Single Sign On for the deployed application.
- Managing resources, Authentication Policies, Authorization Policies.
- Managing constraint.
- Single Sign-On and Session Management
- Customizing the login page.
- Demonstrating the Single Sign on
- Observing Cookies.
- Working with Identity Constraint, Authentication Schemes
- Session Management
- Customize Login Page
2) OIM 11g - Around 30+ Hours
- OIM 11g Overview
- Will cover all latest topic of OIM11gR2 with practical demonstration(Application Instance, Sandboxes(Sandbox import/Export) and Checkout/Cart,Scheduled Jobs, Lookup Configuration, Creating Entitlement, Password Policy)
- Installation of Oracle Identity Manager Suite/ SOA Suite / OUD Server(As sample application).
- Configuring Oracle Identity Manager.
- Working with OIM Design Console, Administrative and User Console
- create and manage records for organizations, roles, and users
- Installing Oracle Directory Server EE, Configuring ODSEE/OUD(creating prefixes, loading sample data)
- Importing and using a predefined connector (ODSEE/OUD) for OIM.
- Working with Connector
- Direct provisioning
- Working with auto membership rules and access policies (Auto Provisioning or Criteria Based Provisioning)
- Modifying provisioning process.
- Working with provisioning process.
- Working with workflow approvals, creating/modifying approval policies, request templates and managing requests created by a user.
- Working with JDeveloper - Deploy and Register Custom SOA Composites
- Working with requests.
- Implementing authoritative and account reconciliation workflows for OIM.
- Managing user access in OIM.
- Working with authorization policies.
- OIM - Admin and troubleshooting.
Approach for both OIM and OAM is, take sample applications and demonstrate how things work in an enterprise.
Sadguru Technologies is a Leading IT training center for Oracle Fusion Middleware courses. We are providing all below listed courses in both format CLASS ROOM as well as ONLINE and as per your convenient timings. We also provide Corporate Training and work support.
Courses Offered by Sadguru Technologies:
- Oracle Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) suite11g Development
- WebLogic & SOA Administration(Fusion Admin)
- Oracle Service Bus(OSB)
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA)
- Oracle Business Process Management(BPM)
- Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Oracle Identity & Access Management (IDM)
- Oracle Application Framework(OAF)
- OBIEE , Informatica & DAC
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle Hyperion
- Oracle Apps (Functional, Technical,SCM)
- Business Analyst (BA)
- Sales Force CRM & Siebel CRM
- Micro Soft Dynamics AX(MSDAX)
- Testing Tools
- Unix & Linux
H. No: 7-1-621/10, Flat No: 102, SaiManor Apartment, S.R. Nagar Main Road, Hyderabad-500038, Landmark: Beside Umesh Chandra Statue,Mob: 91-8179736190, Ph: 040-40154733 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org