Category : Mobiles & Accessories Posted : 24/05/2017 Price : Check with seller
When starting a car, make sure the power level is or above 20%. Connect the red clamp to “+”, and the black clamp to the “-”. Then connect the battery line to the start power supply and switch to the start position. After starting the car, unplug the start power supply first, and then remove the battery clamp.
Compatible with all kinds of electronic products
Press the switch button 3 seconds to start the normal LED illumination and then 3 modes of LED light appear in sequence (Strobe, SOS, off) if you press lightly.
Proper Auto Start Operation Flow
1. Red clamp connect “+”, black clamp connect “-”
2. The plug connect the jump starter
3. Press the power switch for clamp, start when green LED light
4. Start the vehicle
5. Remove the plug from the jump starter
6. Remove the clamps from the battery