Category : Professional & Short Term Course Posted : 24/01/2014 Price : Check with seller Location : Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu)
NEBOSH Award in Health & Safety at Work
A perfect Introduction to Health and Safety at Work
This introductory qualification will help improve the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business.
The qualification is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. There is no content on UK law. The multiple choice assessment is currently available in English, Arabic, Mandarin and Russian.
This qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including NEBOSH's International General Certificate and National General Certificate.
What kinds of people take the NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work qualification?
This introductory qualification is aimed at anyone who needs to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
The typical people who would benefit from this qualification include
• Team leaders and supervisors
• HR professionals
• Facilities managers
• Those working with young people in a training environment.
This qualification has been accredited and credit rated by the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) and sits in the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF).
Examinations in languages other than English
Examinations for this qualification are currently offered in:
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• Spanish (European)
What does this course cover?
This 10 day course covers the basic health and safety principles and practices essential in the workplace.
Understanding risk assessments and control strategies
Applying these control strategies to a number of common workplace hazards, including fire, electrical, transport and manual handling.
IOSH Managing Safely
The Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is the only Chartered body for health and safety professionals in the world. As the largest health and safety membership organisation in the world, IOSH has more than 44,000 individual members in over 100 countries; IOSH was founded in 1945 and is a registered charity and the first European safety body to be awarded non-governmental organization status by the International Labour Organization.
IOSH Managing Safely Course designed for managers and supervisors, of any organization or sector. IOSH MS is an exceptional training course for the health and safety professionals across the world; also for the advancement in NEBOSH Certification the IOSH MS can provide an excellent platform.
• Assessing risks
• Controlling risks
• Understanding responsibilities
• Understanding hazards
• Investigating incidents
• Measuring performance
• Protecting our environment
How the course delivery style suits you
• Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies help drive the point’s home over the whole course.
• Each module is backed by crystal-clear examples and recognizable scenarios, and summaries reinforce the key learning points.
• The course includes checklists and other materials for delegates to try out and then use when they get back to their own workplaces.
• Not too much downtime – the programme can be delivered flexibly so that it suits your business.
• Efficient and effective learning – health, safety and environmental basics are covered in a single programme.
How is it assessed?
• A 25 question, multiple-format assessment paper.
• A risk assessment based project.
• When you pass, you’ll be awarded an IOSH managing safely certificate.
For more Details you can Contact:
RZ B1/48, Raghu Nagar, Pankha Road, Opposite Janak Cinema, New Delhi-110045
Contact No: 9818085925, 8750683409, 01124526399
E-mail id: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org