National Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NIHMCT) has been established by the Maharishi Educational and Welfare Trust, Karaikudi, India in order to bring the educational opportunities to the door-steps of the middle and lower income group of the rural community of the economically backward Pudukottai, Sivagangai, Ramnad and Virudhunagar districts in particular and Indian and International Communities in general.
By starting this National Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology(NIHMCT) in 2001, the trust believes to achieve its main motto of providing world class quality education, training and skills development in the hospitality industry to all who care and long for a standard professional qualification of high caliber at a comparatively lower fees structure which could be reached even by a proletariat student.
“First Motto is to bring out the students as the Best”
- 100% Exquiste Job Placements.
- No Capitation, No Donation
- Enrichment Subjects / Training with out additional fees
- More dedicative service to develop the students right attitudes, behaviour, discipline, etc.,
- Special attention laid regularly on perfect uniforms, personal grooming and hygiene of the students as an everyday aspect.
- Great emphasis on effective practical classes and Carving.
- Best and good focus on Communication Skills (English, Hindi & French), Theoretical aspects, Personality Development Classes, Computer Operations, Guest lectures from various reputed Star - classified hotels and renouned institutions and colleges.
- Good and Well - Equipped infrastructure facilities.
- Separate Hostel facilities for boys and girls
- Monthly Scholarship for SC/ST Students.
- Special discount on course fee for female students
- To uplift the educational standards of the students, the examination committee gives an insight on daily & Weekly tests & Monthly examinations and progress in communicated to the parents regularly.
- Meditation and Karate classes are conducted regularly to enhance the concentration and Self Control of the students.
- Special fee concession for physically handicapped students.
Phone : 94431 23328