14/03/2017 Language Classes
• Need of ESB and how it helps resolve the existing problems.
• What is Mule and its Features
• What is Any point Studio in Mule
Developing Applications using AnypointStudio
• Creating Mule Applications Using Any point Studio.
• Mule Expression Language Basics.
• Understanding of Mule Flow, sub flow, Transformers, filters Message processors, inbound and Outbound Endpoints
• Understanding of MUnit and various asserts.
• Creating MUnit flows.
• Creating mocks in MUnit.
Filters &Mule Message:
• Understanding about various filters
• Payload type
• filter Expression
• filter,Regex filter
• Regex filter
• Wildcard filter
• And- Filter, Or-filter etc…
• Mule Message Structure in Detail.
• Understanding Restful and SOAP web services
• Creating and Exposing Restful webservice using Java Component
• Developing Restful services using RAML is and how it can be used
• Consuming Restful web services with and without RAML definitions
• Developing and Consuming SOAP web services
Connecting to Additional Resources
• Connecting to files,
• databases, and
• JMS queues
• Connecting to SaaS applications
Data Weave data transformation Language
• Writing Data Weave expressions
• Adding Sample data to view
• Previewing transformations in studio
• Externalizing Data weave expressions into DWL file
• Writing Expressions for XML, JSON and JAVA
• Writing Expressions for transforming XML to Json and viceversa
• Using Message Variables in DWL
• Creating multiple transformations to create Flow variables, Session variables and Outbound properties in Transform Message transformer
• Transforming complex data structures using DWL
• Working with collections in DWL using map operator