03/09/2014 Professional & Short Term Course
MSP Certification Training in Bangalore on Sep-Dec, 2014
We are proud to announce that we have launched successfully the Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Foundation and Practitioner training and certification, for which we are done with three successive batches with 100 % result.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®) is a best practice guide on Programme Management. The guide comprises a set of Principles and a set of Processes for use when managing a Programme.
Several large programmes, including the London Olympics 2012, attribute their success to the application of MSP®
· 4 days MSP® Foundation and Practitioner classroom training
· 2 Sample Questions for Foundation
· 2 Sample Questions for Practitioner
· Hardcopy of the courseware for future reference
· APMG Accredited Trainer
· MSP® Foundation & Practitioner Exam
· PMI – PDUs for CCR needs of PMP® Certified professionals
MSP® Foundation Examination
· Multiple choice
· 75 questions per paper with 1 mark available per question
· 5 questions to be trial and not counted in scores
· 35 marks required to pass (out of 70 available) - 50%
· 60 minutes duration
· Closed book.
For further information, contact:
Through Payilagam Software Testing Training Institute in Chennai Velachery, we offer exceptional training in Software Testing. We...
Get the best Software Testing Training in Chennai, Velachery Hi Everyone, Have a nice day! I have good news to share. We had been planning this for ...