Isn’t it strange that people love their smartphones, can’t live without them and still about 45% of smartphone owners damage their phones accidentally? Quite a contrary, right? In fact, extreme love and fascination for our phone is probably the biggest reason for this startling fact and figure. We like to carry a smartphone everywhere - to our kitchen, bathroom, a party, a movie hall, a picnic, wherever we go no matter how weird the place is and then we break it accidentally and tend to panic. Don’t panic. Just in case you have already fallen prey to any of these situations, just schedule a smartphone repair at mobigarage.com and get your phone repaired within 24 working hours.
To add on to the above fact, let us share with you the most common reasons for breaking a phone accidentally and if you are also prone to any of these, just be careful and try to refrain.
1. Dropping the phone – One of the most common reasons for smartphone breaking as we all know and face every day in our daily life is just dropping it accidentally. While at work when you get up from your chair while getting down from the car, while dancing away to the music at a party or even while watching a movie. Tons of phone screens break every day because of these stupid reasons.
2. Clicking a selfie – Whenever out with friends or family on a vacation, clicking selfies becomes our favorite job, right? We want to capture each and every moment. In the car while traveling, at a scenic location, in a restaurant, the list goes on. The result, the phone slips out of our hand while clicking one of those selfies and breaks. Crazy!
3. Smashing because of sitting – This sounds very unbelievable but yes, this is true. A lot of times we sit accidentally on our phone and are left with a shattered screen. One sure shot solution to this problem is to ensure not keeping the phone in the back pocket. Rest if it is destined to happen and you sit on the phone lying on the couch, you may call it your bad luck.
4. Bathroom breakages – Another big reason for smartphone breakage is when we carry our phone to the loo. It could drop in the tub, on the floor or even commode. The bathroom is a risky place to carry your phone to. So, keep it away.
5. While Washing – Worst scenario when you accidentally leave the phone in your jeans and threw it in the washer. No one checked the pockets and the phone had an interesting time spinning inside the machine.
6. Taking a nap – Had a crazy day at work and dozed off while checking the latest news when at home. The grip weakens and the phone breaks.
So, these were a few crazy reasons for phone breaking accidentally. Though they would happen still you could definitely take some precautions. Not storing the phone in the back pocket, holding the phone tightly while clicking a selfie, not carrying the phone at risky places like a toilet, using a strong case for your phone that doesn’t slip easily, covering your phone screen with a good quality screen protector, keeping the phone in an internal pocket while at party or a disc, these are a few precautions that you could take to play safe.
Hitachi AC Service Centre in Bangalore As specified before we have benefit professionals who are very much experienced and exceptionally qualified ser...