26/11/2019 Other Services
Group Oriental offers 100% natural and organic products. We sell bulk ghassoul/rhassoul clay which is best used for beauty treatments. The pure Moroccan clay comes from the Atlas Mountains’ lava and is highly recommended for skincare regimen.
It is full of essential minerals which deep cleanse the skin, treat and rejuvenates it with increased blood circulation. Due to its high absorption capacity, it moisturizes the skin leaving a very smooth and fresh effect. The clay can be used for making facial and hair masks. Mixing it with a good quality shampoo helps to reduce the excessive sebum and frizz in the hair giving them a very shiny and smooth look.
Where to Buy?
Group Oriental sells the clay wholesale and we offer worldwide export and delivery services. The products can be custom designed and packaged with private labelling. Quantity discounts are available on all our products.
Supply Ability of Ghassoul : 2000 Kg/Kgs of Ghassoul/Rhassoul per Week
Port: FOB Casablanca /Tanger MED / Agadir
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union,MoneyGram/Paypal
• Directions: For soft skin and hair, apply directly to the desired area as needed
• Product name: Ghassoul/Rassoul
• Use: body, face and Hair.
• Brand Name : bioProgreen or Twichya or private labeling
• Form: Powder or clay
• Supply Type: OBM (Original Brand Manufacturing)
• Certification: MSDS, CCPB / USDA PROGRAM.
• Features: Anti-Aging, Moisturizer, Nourishing, Skin Revitalizer.
• Place of Origin: Morocco
• Packing: Box of 60 // 40 // 30
• Port: FOB Casablanca /Tanger MED / Agadir
• Delivery Time: 15 days after confirmation of all details and deposit
N°200 Lot Elmassar,SidiGhanem Industrial Estate, Route de Safi, 40 000 Marrakech, MOROCCO
Tel: +212 524 335 449
Fax: +212 524 457 961
Tel : +212 600 604 387
Morocco bundles up a wide array of exotic travel hotspots. Wish to visit this marvelous country for tourism? A Morocco tourist visa will let you enter...
Imagine a community with a single predator, two herbivores, and five primary producers (8 species total). How many food web links are theoretically po...