10/11/2014 Home Decoratives
Negotiating with the sun god for a slice of himself was next to impossible. But, childhood tales were replete with jars that stored everything that the heart ached for. So we thought of a grand invention called the Sun Jar. It collects and stores sunshine for usage in the wee hours of the night. Designed originally by Tobias Wong, with popular demand came this next version - The Moon Jar. Captured inside the moon jar is what actually lights the moon up - sunshine!
- Jar stores sunlight by day and lights up by night,
- Perfect for outdoor lighting and as indoor night lights,
- Takes 3 hours to fully charge and emits 5 hours of glow,
- On/Off switch on the lamp to turn off when not in use,
- Awarded - 'Gift of the Year'.
- Uses a 'AA' 1.5V rechargeable battery (included) and is replaceable
- 1 year
- Product: 10.5 x 10.5 x 16 cms (L x W x H)
- Packaging: 12.6 x 12.6 x 20.4 cms (L x W x H)
It’s Our Studio is just the right place for you to be at! You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Visit our site: www.itsourstudio.com to know more about products.
80, Tardeo Road, Shop No.2
Arun Chambers, Mumbai, India - 400 034.
Tel # : +9122 66608831 / +9122 23543355