Category : Home Decoratives Posted : 08/07/2016 Price : Check with seller Location : Hyderabad(Andhra Pradesh)
Negotiating with the sun god for a slice of himself was next to impossible. But, childhood tales were replete with jars that stored everything that the heart ached for. So we thought of a grand invention called the Sun Jar . It collects and stores sunshine for usage in the wee hours of the night. Designed originally by Tobias Wong, with popular demand came this next version - The Moon Jar . Captured inside the moon jar is what actually lights the moon up - sunshine!
- Jar stores sunlight by day and lights up by night,
- Perfect for outdoor lighting and as indoor night lights,
- Takes 3 hours to fully charge and emits 5 hours of glow,
- On/Off switch on the lamp to turn off when not in use,
- Awarded - 'Gift of the Year'.
- Uses a 'AA' 1.5V rechargeable battery (included) and is replaceable
- 1 year
- Product: 10.5 x 10.5 x 16 cms (L x W x H)
- Packaging: 12.6 x 12.6 x 20.4 cms (L x W x H)
It’s Our Studio is just the right place for you to be at! You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Visit our site: www.itsourstudio.com to know more about products.
80, Tardeo Road, Shop No.2
Arun Chambers, Mumbai, India - 400 034.
Tel # : +9122 66608831 / +9122 23543355