07/06/2018 Other Services
The MH502 series of rock drills are the first choice for multiple kinds of drilling operations. With the largest in-class piston diameter and its superior integral oiler lubrication system, the MH502A has very low spare parts consumption. This drill also has low air consumption thereby reducing overall running costs. Combined blower & throttle lever and T-handle increases operator comfort. Its robust construction quality and streamlined designed allow high penetration rates over a long period of time with minimum maintenance costs and downtime.
• Integral oiler provides continuous & efficient lubrication
• Graduated ratchet throttle control ensures accuracy in collaring holes
• Tough latch retainer provides extra support to collar and reduces wear
• T-handle for increased comfort
• Blower lever for deep hole cleaning
• High speed drilling
• Low maintenance
• Parts interchangeable with Chicago Pneumatic CP0032A
• Water flushed drilling
• Chuck sizes – 22 mm X 108 mm (7/8”X4¼”) & 25 mm X 108 mm (1”X4¼”)
MD4 DTH hammers by Mindrill are designed to minimize energy losses to create a strong impact, resulting in good rock breakage and optimal hole quality...
We sell the most realistic legal counterfeit/Prop Money in the world. It might be Fake Money, but it is 100% undetectable and looks real when spending...
All of our Industrial Blowers are available with multiple wheel sizes and some are also available with multiple housing widths from 50% to 100%, in 5%...