07/06/2018 Other Services
MD4 DTH hammers by Mindrill are designed to minimize energy losses to create a strong impact, resulting in good rock breakage and optimal hole quality. The Mindrill MD4 hammer is optimal for cutting through abrasive and hard rocks at 10-24 bars of pressure. Its advanced shank design ensures maximum energy transmissibility. The hammer comes with heavy-duty/reversible castings for longevity and fast drilling.
• Optimal for hard and abrasive rocks
• Heavy-duty or reversible casting for long life
• Advanced shank design for maximum energy efficiency
• High penetration rate
• Low running and maintenance costs
• Parts interchangeable with Sandvik Mission 4 DTH hammer
The MH502 series of rock drills are the first choice for multiple kinds of drilling operations. With the largest in-class piston diameter and its supe...
rear ramp door & spring assist, 32” side door w/ rv flush lock w/ keys, thermacool ceiling, interior 12 volt dome light w/ switch, non powered roo...