The Mimaki UJF-3042 is a desktop size UV LED inkjet printer for short run production that combines Mimaki’s highly developed UV LED technology with the engineering knowledge from earlier UV inkjet printers; thus enabling highly detailed, precise and brilliant images on non-coated substrates. The machine incorporates a newly-developed inkjet print head that fits the requirements of this compact printer and enables an exceptionally good value for the money. Its cost-efficient features include lower energy costs due to the implementation of UV LED as well as broader media choices. Production of products such as cards, packaging, labels, stickers, and displays, as well as imprinting of novelties, nameplates, electronics covers, and other industrial products are possible.
Features and Benefits
1. Excellent value for the money: High image quality with a maximum resolution of 1440 x 1200 dpi and white over- and underprint functionality on substrates up to 1.97 inches. Mimaki’s RasterLink Pro 5IP RIP software is included in the standard package.
2. Broader media choices: UV LED technology enables printing on heat-sensitive media such as acrylics. In addition, the Mimaki UJF-3042 prints on non-coated substrates such as glass, wood and metals that can be finished with a resin, enabling outstanding effects for long-term usage and excellent scratch resistance.
3. Equipped with Mimaki's Spray Suppressor system that enhances consistency.
4. Environmentally friendly: UV LEDs require less energy and the diodes have a very long life.
5. Print speeds: A3 size (approximately 11 x 17 inches) can be printed in high-speed mode within four minutes in full color plus white (over- and underprint). The Mimaki UJF-3042 prints precise, vivid images with variable dots up to a maximum resolution of 1440 x 1200 dpi.
6. Compact size: The UJF-3042 can be installed in small office environments (requires an entrance of only 35.43” wide for installation).
|Head||On-demand Piezo head|
|Print resolution||720 × 600 dpi, 1,440 × 1200 dpi|
|Ink||Hard UV curable ink : LH-100|
|Ink capacity||220 ml / cartridge|
|Maximum print width||Width : 300 mm (11.8 "), Length : 420 mm (16.5 ")|
|Media||Width||Width : 364 mm (14.3 "), Length : 463 mm (18.2 ")|
|Thickness||Max. 50 mm (1.97 ")|
|Weight||Less than 5 kg (11 lbs)|
|Set device||Air suction by vacuum|
|UV device||Equipped with UV Light Emitting Diodes|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC class A, UL, RoHS Directive, CE Marking|
|Power specifications||AC 100 - 240 V (Automated voltage conversion)|
|Power consumption||Less than 0.5 kVA|
|Operational environment||Temperature||20 - 35 °C (68 - 95 °F)|
|Humidity||35 - 65 % Rh|
|Dust||Equivalent to normal office level|
|Weight||120 kg (264.6 lbs.)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||1,200 mm x 970 mm x 770 mm (47.2 " x 38.2 " x 30.3 ")|