All in One Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
- Participants can earn the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification after completing the following exams :
- MOS: Word 2010 (Exam 77- 881)
- MOS: Excel 2010 (Exam 77-882)
- MOS: PowerPoint 2010 (Exam77- 883)
- MOS: Outlook 2010 (Exam 77-884)
- MOS: Access 2010(Exam 77-885)
- MOS credential demonstrates complete expertise in MS Office 2010 suite.
- The certification is a proof of competency to maneuver through the MS office applications with ease.
- The All-in-One Microsoft Office 2010 Suite prepare participants to become experts and work in Office 2010 applications.
- The Microsoft Office Specialist certification is a stepping stone for earning the advanced level Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Microsoft Office specialist Master certifications.
- Upon completion of the course, participants will be effectively able to create :
- Professional-looking reports
- Performance charts, sales invoices
- PowerPoint presentations with animations
- Charts, tables and SmartArt graphics
- Design and maintain databases
- The course covers 5 essential MS Office applications which prepares participants for the Microsoft certification exam. After successfully completing the 5 exams, participants earn the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) credential.
1. Microsoft Office 2010 Access Training
2. Microsoft Office 2010 Excel Training
3. Microsoft Office 2010 Outlook Training
4. Microsoft Office 2010 PowerPoint Training
5. Microsoft Office 2010 Word Training
- 5 Courses on MS Office
- 66 High Quality e-Learning Chapters
- 5 Simulation Exams
- Master Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access & Outlook
- Training for Exams 77-885, 77-883, 77-881, 77-884, 77-882
- Exam Tips and Techniques
- High Passrate
- Course Completion Certificates
Enroll Now: Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
For further assistance or queries,
Contact: Karthik Dandu
Email ID: Karthik.email@example.com
Socially Connect With Simplilearn