28/12/2012 Engineering - Architecture
Experience: 0 to 3 years
Designation: Mechanical Engineer( maintanance )
Qualification: B.Tech ( Mechanical Engineer )
1. Familiar with trouble shooting in mfg plant
2. Documentation as per SOP
3. Manpower handling knowledge.
4. Communication Skills / Supervisory Skills.
5. Experience / knowledge of working in regulatory plants.
6. Familiar with various audit & document preparation
7. Exposure to Pharma equipments like automatically controlled bottom discharge and peeler centrifuges, & mechanical utilities.
8. Knowledge of cGMP, Safety
1. To ensure smooth operations in the plant machinery by taking predictive and preventive measures.
2. To prepare the complete cGMP and SOP compliances documents related with engineering departments.
3. Analysis of breakdown failures corrosion in the plant
4. Update the status board and standard formats as per SOP.
5. Knowledge of handling of cytotoxic unit predictive and preventive mechanical maintenance.
6. To maintain Daily Log Book and clearly mention all details of breakdown with reasons.
Candidates can easily search for Mechanical Engineer profile at Monster India where there is a lot of Mechanical Engineer Jobs Opportunity for Fresher...
Job Openings for Freshers in Mechanical Engineers at Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Delhi/NCR for Assembling, R&D, Production . Salary 9K-13K, Meal, Training...