Category : Computers - Hardware Posted : 26/12/2015 Price : 133929.00 INR Location : Chennai(Tamil Nadu)
“VLSA GLOBAL SERVICES” was started by a product development specialist who has 12+ years of experience in product development and consulting, training for several MNC's.
We are doing Final year IEEE 2014 students project for BE, ME, B.sc, MCA, M.Sc, B.TECH students. We will give all documents for your project. The project training will be real time and after completion of project in our company, we will arrange “Mock interviews” for you.
VLSA GLOBAL SERVICES co-ordinate and deliver 2014 Final year projects for all the academic students. We accept students who are part of the degree (BE, ME, B.sc, MCA,MS, M.Sc, B.TECH, M.Tech, phd(data mining,networking,webservice in java and NS2) in JAVA, DOTNET, NS2 and MATLAB, VLSI, EMBEDDED.
For more information about us please visit www.vlsaglobalservices.com
IEEE PROJECT AREAS:-
1. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering
2. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing
3. IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing
4. IEEE Transactions on Web service
5. IEEE Transactions on Networking
6. IEEE Transactions on Cloud computing
7. IEEE Transactions on Communications
8. IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications
9. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (Network Security)
10. IEEE on Android project.
WE ASSIST AND DELIVER THE FOLLOWING:-
• Our projects are based on the recommendations and standards of IEEE for the year 2014.
• All the documentation for the projects are provided in soft copy.
• Each student will be guided, mentored, trained in their academic projects.
• Each student will be trained in the architecture, design, development and execution of their projects.
• Each student will be guided with tips for the project execution, VIVA and presentation.
VLSA GLOBAL SERVICES
Door No: 214/215,2nd Floor,
No. 172, Raahat Plaza, (Shopping Mall)
Arcot Road, Vadapalani, Chennai,
Tamin Nadu, INDIA - 600 026
Email id: email@example.com
Phone : +91 97518 00789 / +91 72999 51536 / +91 77081 50152