12/01/2018 School, College
MBBS,BDS,MD,MS ADMISSION 2017 For NEET Aspirants
Admission Guidance will be done on the Guidelines of Honorable Supreme Court of India, Govt. of India & Concern Authority of Private Medical & Dental College.
Dear student greetings from “ADMISSION SOLUTIONS”. We are here to help you to secure seats in private medical colleges across country. We are an eminent, honest and most trusted educational consultancy in India, serving you all since 1999.We welcome your all relevant queries regarding your seat intake in MBBS,MD,MS,BDS,MDS. Get direct admission in the college, 100% confirmed seats and transparency. No more seat booking amount or advance payment, Direct payment to college administrators, we are specialized in MBBS, MD,MS admission For NEET Aspirants in Karnataka,Maharashtra,Uttar Pradesh,Madhya Pradesh,Orissa,Tamil Nadu,Telangana,Andhra Pradesh. Get your seats easily for MBBS, MD,MS Admission 2017. We are always here to guide you with your regular budgets and helping you all in taking determined decisions for choosing the best colleges. Please feel free to call and ask doubts related to your Admission.
Mr. Sekhar Solanki : +91-8892997488
PG Medical Admission in 2017
These courses hold the post graduation degree after MBBS or BDS. We provide the most honest level awareness for postgraduate medical courses in India and Nepal, all aspirants doctors are at the right place to get their confirmed seats for the NEETPG Aspirants in best and reputed private medical colleges across country at the most suitable budgets.
Yet it’s very hard to decide the perfect branch to intake admission. We are to help you with our last 17 year expertise and experience to get you all 100% secure seats in some most reputed colleges across the country.
Postgraduate admissions are some of the toughest admission procedure for particular people or family. We are here to help in making these procedures easy and reliable by our honest and transparent methodology. We don’t have any back door entry or any hidden charges. For us, it’s not about the service charge. We are totally dedicated to our clients and believe in making them satisfied with us. so if you’re looking for MD,MS Admission in 2017 then you are at very right place for md ms admission in 2017.Remember,you make choices and never look back. Get 100% guaranteed PG medical seats
MBBS ADMISSION FOR NEET Aspirants 2017 :
NEET is the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test conducted by CBSE for admission to Medical and Dental Government Colleges managed by both Central and State governments as well as privately owned Universities and Institutes. The exam is conducted once every year in the month of July - August. Candidates can register online for NEET which usually commences in the month of May every year.
In a rather monumental decision, Supreme court re-introduced NEET as a single tier entrance exam from this year to replace AIPMT as well as State and University level medical entrance tests for admission to MBBS and BDS program. Therefore, 15% All India Quota seats managed by DGHS, Government of India as well as remaining 85% seats distributed among all the states will be filled through NEET.
We will help your to take Admission in MBBS,BDS For NEET 2107 Eligible & Non-Eligible Candidate in Private Medical College.
Call : 08892997488
College name: MBBS & BDS Admissions 2014-2015 (MANAGEMENT SEATS Reservation)Available courses: Bachelor Degree / Master Degree Locality: Karn...
Medical college admission -MBBS,MD,MS call MR CHANDRA 08050200090/09164402600/09916044612 LOOKING FORWARD FOR ADMISSION IN MBBS,BDS ,MD ,MS,MDS,call 0...
We are here to help you in securing MBBS seat in top medical colleges in India. We are one of the best educational consultant providi...