27/02/2012 Career Counseling
MBBS Admission in Private Colleges 2012
(Admission under Management/NRI Quota)
If you are interested for Management/NRI quota direct admission in top medical colleges then for best response please call: Shekhar @9632226036
---Remember the earlier you book the seats,the lesser amount you have to pay ----
Advance Booking for 2012 batch in most of the colleges is going on....
Contact us for Admission Guidance, Advance Seat Booking and for more information:
Contact Person: SHEKHAR / SUNIL
Mobile: + 91 9632226036
Ph: 080-42173206, (F) 080-42173203
Duration: Four & Half Years + 1 Year Internship
Eligibility: 1. Minimum age of 17 years
2. Candidates having 50% marks together in Physics, Chemistry & Biology at 10+2 level or any equivalent exam and must have English as a subject.
MBBS Course Overview:
The course aims to prepare the student to understand the structure and functional aspects of human body, pathological conditions, drug usages, community health aspects and medico-legal aspects. After completion of four and half years of study and one year internship they become competent medical professionals.
Admission in Medical (MBBS) Course is one of the most Important, yet difficult, decisions that you will ever have to make. So it is essential you make a well informed decision. Our services cover all aspects of the MBBS admissions in Private Medical Colleges Under Management Quota / NRI Quota / Foreign Quota.
Medical admission process is considered one of the toughest admission processes in India. But for serious candidates we have made it very easy. We do not work as middleman or agent rather we provide you complete information that you need for smooth admission process.
Once you select college of your choice, you will be directly introduced with concerned authority in the college for admission and payments. We invite students and parents to contact us, so that you can see for yourself just what type of value our services provide.
How our services will help you here?
1) We are having a large collective knowledge base material of College that can help you in finding a number of colleges which satisfy your priorities.
2) We will help you to prepare a list of Colleges satisfying your all requirements in your Budget.
3) Suggestion for how to approach college for admission and informing you the appropriate time to take action.
4) Once you decide a college fulfilling your all preferences you will be guided properly for Admission Process.
5) College admissions or booking of a seat in college depends on your academic eligibility, seat availability and payment of college fees.
6) We assure you for smooth admission process and hundred percent transparencies.
We do not believe in charging a hefty fee. In fact we only require a minimum fee to retain our services. Why? Because our services sell themselves and our clients voluntarily refer more clients for our services. Our ultimate service package is geared towards those extremely serious students who want to ensure that they get admission to the best college in their budget. We invite students and parents to contact us, so that you can see for yourself just what type of value our services provide.
B.TECH Admission in Private Colleges 2012 (Admission under Management/NRI Quota) If you are interested for Management/NRI quota dir...