Mascot Misty Heights fab 2BHK Flats in Noida @9212778000

Sponsored Ads

Price: 3200000.00 INR

To feel heaven on earth here is world class residential project Mascot Misty heights an eco friendly residency built by ...

  • Category: Property for sale
  • Published: 05/07/2014
  • Current Rating: /5 0 Vote

    Description

    To feel heaven on earth here is world class residential project Mascot Misty heights an eco friendly residency built by eminent developers Mascot and Soho in joint venture, the residency has been constructed over a huge land where 80% area of residency is reserved for greenery while the rest 20% area is offering magnificently constructed Apartments 2BHK and 3BHK with all futuristic comforts and facilities even the structure is robust with beautiful architect. This mind blowing residential project has been situated in Noida Extension at the ace location.



    Project Name: - Mascot Misty Heights



    • Location - Noida Extension

    • Bedrooms : 2 BHK+2T

    • Area : 1190 sq.ft.

    • Price Starting: 3200000 Lacs



    Contact Us:-



    • Cyrus Group

    • A-28B, Sector-58

    • Noida-201301

    • Call Us - 9212778000


     


    Phone Number : 9212778000

    Related Ads

    Leave your comment


    Copyright © 2016 |   All Rights Reserved |   tuffclassified.com |   24x7 support |   Email us: query[at]tuffclassified.com