20/03/2019 Other Services
Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Maamritat "
Mahamrutunjay Mantra is the spiritual pooja which is written in the old Sanskrit book of mantras which has numerous structures. For effective result Chanting of Mahamrutunjay Mantra should be done as Mahamrutunjay Jaap in Trimbakeshwar. It is known as the Rudra mantra, referring to the fierce form of Shiva. Mahamrutunjay Mantra by implying to Shiva's three eyes. It is also known as the Mitra-Sanjivini Mantra since it is a component of the "life-reestablishing".
Mahamrutunjay means victory over death. Mahamrutunjay Jaap is made for long and healthy life and for long term illnesses, especially for whom fighting against death.
Lord Trimbakeshwar represents the aspect of supremacy. And it is believed that they destroy evil and sorrow. Trimbakeshwar is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas. The Trimbakeshwar Shiva Temple is situated in the city of Nashik, located at the foot of the Brahmagiri Mountain. According to Shiv Puran, Lord Shiva decided to stay in Trimbakeshwar on the request of Lord Godavari and Gautama Rishi. It is considered a unique Jyotirlinga. Linga's three faces are symbols of Lord Vishnu, Lord Brahma, and Lord Shiva.
Benefits of doing Mahamrutunjay Jaap in Trimbakeshwar:
Following are the reasons for doing Mahamrutunjay Jaap Trimbakeshwar from Panditji
1. this is done to increase the life span.
2. it is also done for a cure for chronic illness and healthy life.
3. Chanting of Mahamrutunjay Jaap helps in opening the infrared energy point in the body and helps to live a very peaceful life.
4. it helps in achieving commercial success and helps to lead an ambitious life.
5. this will also help in creating a protective shield for your family and bringing harmony in the family.
6. By chanting this mantra, you can overcome severe diseases and improve your health.
What Materials required for doing Mahamrutunjay Jaap Trimbakeshwar?
Cow Mik, Flowers, Sandalwood powder, honey, ghee, curd, bel leaves, tulsi, incense, Aasan for sitting, white cloth, fruits, sugar etc. If you are doing Mahamrutunjay Jaap Trimbakeshwar from Panditji then he will give you the detail list of required materials.
If you want to do Mahamrutunjay Jaap in Trimbakeshwar then please visit: http://www.kalsarppuja.co.in/mahamrutunjay-mantra.php
Call Now: +919823505543