29/03/2016 Career Counseling
M.Phil. Sanskrit stands for Master of Philosophy in Sanskrit. Sanskrit is the basically study of literature, linguistics and philosophy of the Sanskrit language. The students who pursue this degree are taught the various research methods and techniques which are required to prepare research papers on any of the topics such as Sanskrit Poetry, Sanskrit Drama, Fiction, Literary Criticism and Literary History etc.
Candidates must have special skills and intelligence to learn this language. Students can join this degree from any of the recognized institute or university that is available on this page.
M.Phil. Sanskrit is basically two year degree course and the minimum time to complete it is one year.
Eligibility: To pursue master’s degree one must have completed graduation in relevant stream with at least 50% of marks in that stream.
Scope: There are number of openings after the completion of M. Phil. Degree in Sanskrit.
• Candidates can work as lecturers and professor in college and universities.
• Qualified candidates can also get involved in the research field like archaeological areas, manuscripts reading etc.
• Freelancing is also a new trend in the field of this language.
• An option of taking private tuitions is available.
• Candidates can also work as official language officer.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200