Category : Distance Learning Courses Posted : 08/05/2015 Price : Check with seller
M.Phil. stands for Master of Philosophy in Hindi. Hindi is the study of literature, linguistics and philosophy of the Hindi language. Students under this degree are taught the research methodology and are required to prepare research papers on Poetry, Drama, Fiction, Literary Criticism and Literary History etc. The course of PhD can be done from one of the recognized university or institute of the country that you find on this portal.
The students who pursue this M.Phil degree need to write their own developed thesis on one of the topics which they select for their degree. The duration of course in two years and is very valuable and job creating one.
Eligibility: Minimum qualification required to apply for the course is M.A. in Hindi.
Scope: After completion of the M.Phil degree in Hindi there are number of opportunities which opens up for the candidate like
• Candidates can teach in schools and colleges.
• They can also have many administrative jobs in Hindi department.
• After completion of degree there are many jobs in linguistic departments on many designations.
• The pre-research course like this increases in-depth knowledge of Hindi literature language.
• Candidates can have great career in news organization as editor, anchor or language translator.
For more enquiry quick contact with us :- +91 - 80 10000 200