1. A small piece of skin yields enough melanocytes to treat large areas of white patches.( 1:10 ratio)
2. The cosmetic results are far superior to that of older treatments as we replace cells and not pieces of skin, hence if we remove cells from skin of thigh and transplant it over the lip the color we get is closer to lip color and not the thigh color as melanocytes in the lips are genetically programmed to lay down a specific shade of color.
3. Pigmenation starts of in 3-6 weeks,and it takes 2-3 months for it to end.
4. Day care treatment.
5. Can be done under local /regional/or general anesthesia.
6. Excellent results in focal and segmental vitiligo, good results in generalized vitiligo, but results in acrofacial vitiligo can't be predicted.
Ask for a consultation with our doctor who is having 17 years of experience. We are here to offer you a safe and natural way of looking and feeling your best.
Visit http://www.noblevitiligoclinic.com/vitiligo.html to know more.