Exp: 7+ yrs
Interested candidates can send their updated profile on email@example.com
1) Participate in defining the strategy and roadmap of DW systems with business partners and IT partners.
2) Understand business requirements and define system requirements and architecture of DW
3) Manage the implementation and maintenance of DW and ETL systems
4) Manage team of ETL developers and DW DBA’s
1) Must have Domain knowledge in Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations
2) Exposure to Oracle ERP is an advantage
3) MDM, Log shipping, Finance knowledge is an advantage
4) Enterprise Apache Cassandra and data Apache SOLRSEARCH ENGINE knowledge needed
5) Excellent data modeling and data analysis skills.
6) Experience and understanding of DW concepts like: OLAP Cube, Star schema, Snow-flake, Data Warehouse bus matrix, conform dimension, slowly changing dimensions, snapshots and more.
7) 8 years hands on experience with various Data Base source systems such as: Oracle and SQL Server. [Oracle DB an advantage].
8) Experience in analyzing data and extracting data from various business transaction systems. [Oracle ERP an advantage].
9) 8 years hands on experience in implementation and maintenance of DW and ETL systems.
10) 8 years hands on experience in ETL development such as: Pentaho Enterprise DI , Oracle warehouse builder, SSIS.
11) 8 years hands on experience in SQL development, Oracle SQL and PL-SQL an advantage.
12) Proven experience in managing team of 3-4 SQL and ETL developers.
13) Ability to understand business requirements and to translate them to technical and system requirements.
14) Experience in Amazon cloud technology such as: AWS and Redshift DW an advantage.
15) Strong written and oral communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel.