08/10/2014 Human Resource
Andovar, International Localization Company with a new office in Kolkata, is looking for an energetic and self-motivated person to join Andovar team to manage our linguistic resources database.
• Manage linguistic resources planning for daily operation
• Oversee linguistic resource functions including recruitment, screening and testing linguists, negotiating rates, following up linguists’ performance and providing feedback for future improvement
• Maintain linguistic resources database
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum one year of related work experience in international organization
• Excellent command of English and communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to think outside the box is an advantage!
Interested candidates please send us CV in English, cover letter and salary expectation to us. Please include “Linguistic Resources Coordinator" in subject line of your email.