10/02/2020 Other Services
Autodesk Revit MEP is building information modeling software for architects, structural engineers, engineers, contractors, and Construction professionals. It facilitates users to design a building and its elements in 3D, annotate the model with 2D drafting elements and also obtain building information from the building models database.
Revit is 4D capable with tools to plan and track multiple stages in the building’s lifecycle, from concept to construction and later on demolition. Revit software is primarily built for BIM- Building Information Modeling, empowering design and construction professionals to bring innovative ideas from concept to development with a coordinated and consistent model-based procedure. Revit is a single application that combines features for architectural design, MEP and structural engineering, and also construction professionals.
A Job oriented Autodesk Revit MEP-FP training course emphasizes the core understanding of fundamental features of Revit MEP, benefits and future scopes of BIM and goes ahead with software’s user interface. Revit software is a universally accepted tool for creating architectural models including the specialties of plumbing, HVAC, i.e., Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning, also electrical designs, and even Describe Scheduling, Documentation, and Work-Sharing.
Let’s check out the short overview of Autodesk Revit MEP course-
This course will help learners to understand-
• The future of AEC industry in India and evolution of construction technology and make them more informed about the scope that future brings for professionals in construction technologies.
• The Basic Revit software, user interface, introduction to Revit MEP, the Basic Revit Tools, and how to set up a new project in Revit.
This course covers BIM- Building Information Modeling, its future and how construction industry adapted CAD and moved from CAD to BIM.
Revit MEP-FP course also elaborates fundamentals of the primary Revit – Electrical, Plumbing, Fire Protection/Sprinkler, FP Modeling tools and enhances your skills necessary for modeling, detailing, and visualization for Electrical engineering, Plumbing, and visualization for Fire Protection.
Also, check the career opportunities after pursuing the Autodesk Revit MEP-FP Course-
Here are some potential careers you could consider:
• Electrical Modeler
• REVIT/BIM Electrical Modeler
• Electrical Draftsman
• REVIT/BIM Sprinkler/FP Modeler
• Sprinkler/FP Modeler
• Sprinkler/FP Draftsman
• Plumbing Modeler
• REVIT/BIM Plumbing Modeler
• Plumbing Draftsman
• HVAC Modeler
• REVIT/BIM Mechanical Modeler
• HVAC Draftsman
Check out the Learning Objectives-
• Learning job-oriented Revit MEP-FP courses help you in getting familiar with various tools and technology.
• Learn the process of process of creating a primary parametric family using Revit and also, demonstrate how to start and set up a new project in Revit.
• Get to know the procedure to develop HVAC and Hydronic Systems with automatic duct and piping layouts.
• Also, Describe Scheduling, Documentation, and Work-Sharing.
The above were the few essential objectives of Autodesk Revit MEP-FP Course to know more click here
Thus, learning Revit MEP-FP Course is beneficial for all who wants to be expert in today’s Evolving AEC Industry.
Check out who can apply for this course-
• Architecture students
• Engineering students
• Construction professionals in Architecture
• Construction consultants
So, here is the solution. For all the Engineers out there, come, join the distinguished course at NIBT and get your career boosted in lightning speed.
For more information: +91 7350255855
Visit us: - https://nibt.education/
If you have completed your Degree/Diploma and still searching for Job, then it is mandatory for you to get skilled in some of the Latest Technologies ...