05/12/2017 Other Services
Australia determines the eligibility of Permanent Resident Visa Australia through a system based on points. You are allotted points for crucial selection factors. These include education, work experience, language proficiency and age.
The major requirements for Australia permanent resident visa are:
• Educational documents
• Character and health requirements
• Valid travel documents such as passport
• Test result in English proficiency – IELTS
• Report for assessment of skills by appropriate assessing body
• Choosing the right visa category for applying to the Australia PR
• Selection of occupation listed on the Skilled Occupation List
You must apply in the points-based system in Australia after all above requirements are satisfied. It is required to submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) through the digital SkillSelect system. All your key profile details must be offered. Your chances of receiving an invitation to apply for PR visa will be boosted by high scores of points.
If you are looking to Visit, Study, Work, Invest or Migrate to Australia, contact Y-Axis, the world’s most trusted Study Abroad Consultants.
The coming year 2018 brings ever-growing opportunities to skilled workers especially for IT and related professionals who are looking to build the car...
Australia family visa allows you to migrate with family or join your family member in Australia. Apply for right type of Australia family visa. Each v...